Way way, back in the day, when I thought of myself not only as a poet but also as a philosopher, I wrote this list of adages as a homage to Confucius.
1. Art is a way of life.
2. Only when one’s words evoke actions,
only when the authority of one’s words becomes more sustaining, will s/he impact the world.
3. Beauty is the art of original expression.
4. If & only when we can defy categorization, will humanity then & only then stand to prosper.
5. An absence of ignorance is a plenitude of beauty.
6. Mind is Reality.
7. There’s no need to choose favorite hues.
All shades are beautiful,
In all of us.